Veal scaloppini with Madeira wine
Veal scaloppini with Madeira wine is the ideal recipe to impress your friends when they come over for dinner as it is an exquisite and delicious dish
If you are looking for a special dish for a special occasion this veal scaloppini with Madeira wine is the right solution.
The softness of the veal is enhanced by the exquisite of the Madeira wine, resulting in a perfect combination of flavors.
- 4 veal scaloppini
- 100 g of mushrooms
- 1 cup of Madeira wine
- 200 ml of cream
- Butter, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce
- Fry the scaloppini in the butter and season them with salt and pepper.
- Remove the veal and add the Madeira wine and the Worcestershire sauce to the butter. Add the cream and stir.
- Let the sauce thicken and then add the mushrooms, previously sauté.
- Finally, add once more the veal to the sauce. You may serve this veal scaloppini with Madeira wine with rice or French fries.